- United Kingdom: Cost of Living Survey
- United Kingdom: Living wages
- United Kingdom: Living wages compared with actual wages and minimum wages
- United Kingdom: Living wages compared with minimum wages
- United Kingdom: National poverty lines
- United Kingdom: World Bank poverty lines
- United Kingdom: Housing, food and transport costs
- United Kingdom: Consumer prices for food
It might not be simple to talk about your salary, but it might be necessary, when you haven't got a pay rise past years. Be prepared and know what your are worth. Find out what you should be paid with our salary check. It might come in handy to show your boss that you are entitled to a pay rise.
Many of us work far longer than the hours set out in our contract. And if you’ve got a rewarding job, when there’s a crisis or a rush of orders that may be fair enough. But your extra work should never be taken for granted. That way you end up doing a little more each week until the stress and fatigue starts to count, and you find you’re giving up too much of your personal life. Find out if you are paid enough with our Long Hours Calculator.